The big news for the past few weeks has been JAXConf being FREE TO ATTEND! With over 40 sessions, keynote presentations and community events it is guaranteed to be fantastic experience combining Professional grade content with a community vibe.
If you want an immersive deep-dive into a particular subject matter then never fear. On the Monday preceding the conference a hands-on day will offer a choice of 8 half day workshops, led by industry heavyweights. These workshops are a great way to get practical knowledge of a subject area. For just $299 you’ll be able to attend 2 workshops, including the following:
- Continuous Delivery: Agile Infrastructure, with Thoughtwork’s Jez Humble
- Continuous Delivery: Automating the build, test and deployment process, with Jez Humble
- Java EE 7 Hands-on Lab, with Oracle Evangelist Arun Gupta.
- Life is a graph - Connecting data with neo4j, led by HackNY leader Peter Bell
- The Joy of Git, with Githubber extraordinaire Tim Berglund.
With places limited and filling up quickly we recommend you reserve a spot at www.JAXenter.com. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit JAXConf.com.
See you there!